Home Of Spices is an initiative by few farmers from Kerala to grow, process, clean, and pack whole spices, dry fruits & nuts, and other natural food grains, and deliver them directly to your homes. With knowledge passed on through generations, we grow Green Cardamom, Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon sticks, Turmeric, Mace, and many more. Our promise is to deliver quality and natural spices directly to your kitchen racks with great packaging. Now we have also associated with farmers who grow healthy rice like Brown Rice, Black Rice, Red Rice and Bamboo Rice; Below shown is some of most nutritious and healthiest rice on the planet, which should be a part of your daily diet.
Why is Black Rice – highly nutritious
- Black Rice or Forbidden Rice is rich in antioxidants and other nutrients.
- Its also called “Kavuni Rice” and has the richest source of anthocyanin. A miracle food!
- Black rice stands out in its nutritional value compared to other rice and is rich in fiber.
- 100gms of black rice holds approx.5gms of fiber content.
- Kavuni Rice has 18 amino acids present in it.
- The presence of zinc increases immunity and is also rich in iron, copper, carotene, and other vitamins.
- Kavuni Rice has anti-inflammatory properties and is a healing food!
- It also helps in detoxification of the body.
- Black Rice is a gluten-free grain. The rice bran contains rich fiber that helps in glucose absorption in the body.
- It promotes a healthy heart by reducing LDL and cholesterol levels. This rice also helps in WEIGHT MANAGEMENT.